Ohio is new to the world of medical marijuana, and our dispensary is the top location to purchase everything you need to partake. Not only do we sell top-tier flower, vapes, and edibles, but we also offer a wide selection of accessories like grinders, storage, vaporizers, and much more. Plus, our knowledgeable staff can help you make the right decision for your needs.
Other Reasons to Visit Our Dispensary in Canton, OH
Canton is an incredible city, offering highlights like these to visit during your stay:
- NFL Hall of Fame – Recognized worldwide as America’s premier sports Hall of Fame, it is doubtful that even the most optimistic of those who led the drive to bring the Hall of Fame to Canton, Ohio, could have envisioned the successes it would realize. The Pro Football Hall of Fame has welcomed more than 10 million fans. Each year, visitors travel from each of the 50 states and from upward of 70 foreign countries to tour the Hall of Fame.
- First Friday – First Friday is a walkable celebration of the arts, incorporating galleries, shopping, and dining in Downtown Canton alongside lively entertainment at the Hall of Fame Centennial Plaza.Mark your calendar for the First Friday of each month, January through December, rain or shine.
- Deli Ohio – Deli Ohio is a local, community-focused, family-owned sandwich shop that strives to source fresh, high-quality ingredients right here in Ohio. Through connecting with local farmers and food suppliers, we hope to help build the local economy and encourage a strong, sustainable community in Canton.
- Muggswigz – We have been Canton’s Coffee Roaster and Tea Merchant since 2003. We are proud to be locally owned and operated creating award-winning, fresh, quality-focused specialty coffee and tea. Named One of the 10 Best Coffeehouses in America by USA Today!
- George’s Lounge – Come enjoy hand-crafted food & drinks in the heart of Downtown Canton in the Arts District and Historic Music Block. George’s Lounge has been a favored establishment since 1959. It’s the best place to kick back with friends and enjoy local grassfed gourmet burgers, hand-cut fries and more.
- Bender’s Tavern – If you’re in the mood for some of the freshest and tastiest seafood in town, Bender’s Tavern is an excellent choice, and it’s super close to our dispensary. It’s been around for over 120 years, so you know it’s worth a try.
- Taggart’s Ice Cream – If you’re going to eat at a historic restaurant, you should get dessert at a historic ice cream parlor. Taggart’s has been around for almost 100 years (since 1926), and the interior hasn’t changed much over that time.