Looking for the Best Dispensary Near North Ridgeville OH?
The Citizen by Klutch is the premier destination for cannabis enthusiasts in North Ridgeville, Ohio. We have a wide selection of high-quality plants, concentrates, edibles, and pre-rolls for your convenience, and our friendly staff can help you find the right products so you can feel your best. We are conveniently located about seven miles northwest of North Ridgeville in the city of Lorain. Get directions here.
Is Weed Legal in North Ridgeville?
As of the 2023 election, recreational marijuana is now legal in Ohio. However, dispensaries won’t be able to get approved by the state’s Division of Cannabis Control until summer 2024. The Citizen by Klutch is eager to start selling recreational cannabis as soon as possible, but for now, our inventory is limited to medical marijuana patients only.
FAQs About Buying From Our North Ridgeville OH Dispensary
How much can I buy?
According to the new law, individuals can purchase up to 2.5 ounces of flower and 15 grams of extracts. However, as the law is still in flux, residents still have to abide by medical marijuana limits, which depend on the type of card you have. For example, a tier 1 card allows you to buy 1/10 of an ounce, while a tier II card considers 1/10 of an ounce to be a two-day supply.
Do I need a medical marijuana card to purchase cannabis?
Until recreational weed is widely available from licensed dispensaries, individuals must still have a valid, state-issued medical marijuana card to buy cannabis. Once the new law is fully in effect, anyone with a valid ID can purchase weed.
Can I buy weed if I live out of state?
Under the medical marijuana restrictions, only Ohio residents can obtain a medical card. This means out-of-state visitors are unable to purchase any cannabis. However, once the new law takes effect, that will change and anyone can buy cannabis at a licensed dispensary.
Other Reasons to Visit The Citizen by Klutch in Lorain, OH
Although visiting our dispensary is a lot of fun by itself, the town of Lorain is also a real treat. We’re right by Lake Erie, and there are multiple hotspots you can visit in town, like:
- Bascule Brewery and Pub – According to their website, Bascule is Lorain’s first brewery in a century. In addition to what’s on tap, you can get a wide variety of pub food, including tacos, pretzels, burgers, and salads.
- The Shipyards – If you want a view of the water and some live music to accompany your beer and meal, the Shipyards is one of the best places to sit back and relax in Lorain. There’s always something going on, so be sure to check out the event list regularly.
Getting Here From North Ridgeville, OH
- Head west on Center Ridge Rd, then turn right onto Case Rd.
- Turn left onto Burns Rd, and then follow it to the left. Turn right onto Gulf Rd, then left on OH-254 E/E River Rd.
- Turn right on OH-57 N, and our dispensary is on the left. You’ll need to make a U-turn.