Looking for the Best Dispensary Near Oberlin OH?
Residents of Oberlin now have the best dispensary to visit in Ohio. The Citizen by Klutch is the premier destination for all things cannabis-related, including flowers, edibles, concentrates, vapes, pre-rolls, and more. We currently serve medical marijuana patients, but we are so excited that Ohioans have passed a new law making recreational weed legal. We invite you to check out our dispensary today. Get directions here.
Is Weed Legal in Oberlin, OH?
Marijuana law is kind of in flux as of winter 2023. A new ballot measure passed in November to make recreational weed legal, but it will likely be a few months before dispensaries can start selling recreationally.
FAQs About Buying Weed From Our Oberlin OH Dispensary
Is recreational marijuana legal?
Technically, yes, but the Division of Cannabis Control has to approve the sale of recreational marijuana by licensing dispensaries. That likely won’t happen until the summer of 2024.
Can I smoke or vape in the store?
No, it’s illegal to smoke cannabis in public. However, a proposed amendment may seek to change that so individuals can smoke with the same restrictions as cigarettes or alcohol.
How much cannabis can I buy under the new law?
The new law states that individuals can purchase up to 2.5 ounces of flowers or 15 grams of extracts.
Other Reasons to Visit the Citizen by Klutch in Lorain, OH
Although we’re only about 20 minutes away from Oberlin, Lorain is a delightful town on the banks of Lake Erie. We invite you to spend some time here after buying your weed. Some local hotspots include:
- Lorain Palace Theater – If you want some fresh, local entertainment, there’s no better place to experience it than at Lorain Palace Theater. This historic venue is perfect for watching an old movie, a live performance, or a music concert.
- Bascule Brewery and Public House – While breweries are popular these days, Lorain hasn’t had one in the city limits for over 100 years. Bascule is an excellent spot to knock one back, chow on some delicious pub food, and hang out with friends.
Getting Here From Oberlin
- Head north on OH-58 N. Then, turn right onto Middle Ridge Rd.
- Take the onramp to get onto OH-2 E heading toward Cleveland.
- Take exit 145 for Lorain Rd.
- Get onto OH-57 N/Lorain Rd. Our dispensary will be on the left, but you’ll have to make a U-turn at Mayfield St.