Looking for the Best Dispensary Near New Philadelphia OH?
If you live in New Philadelphia, OH, and are looking for a high-quality cannabis dispensary, The Citizen by Klutch is your best choice. We are located about 27 miles north in Canton, and we are the premier dispensary for the whole state. No only do we offer a wide selection of cannabis products, but our team is dedicated to helping you find what you need to feel your best. Discover the Citizen difference by visiting our dispensary today!
Is Weed Legal in New Philadelphia, OH?
Yes, medical marijuana is legal in Ohio, including New Philadelphia.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis at Our New Philadelphia OH Dispensary
Do I have to be an Ohio resident to purchase cannabis?
Yes, you must have proof of residence to obtain a medical marijuana card. So, if you’re visiting from out of state, you can’t purchase cannabis from us (or anywhere else).
Can I buy cannabis recreationally?
No, recreational cannabis is not yet legal in Ohio, so only those with a medical card can purchase weed.
Do I need a medical card to visit your dispensary?
Yes, you’ll have to show proof of a valid medical marijuana card to enter our dispensary, even if you’re not planning to buy anything.
Other Reasons to Visit the Citizen by Klutch
Canton, Ohio, is a bustling metropolis, so there are many things to do while you’re here. However, we invite you to come with an appetite, as the city has some incredible places to eat, such as:
- Bender’s Tavern – If you’re in the mood for seafood, you can’t get much better than this. Bender’s is an old-school seafood eatery, complete with lobster, shrimp, oysters, and even turtle soup. Everything is as fresh and delicious as possible.
- Basil Asian Restaurant – If you’re more in the mood for fried rice and noodles, Basil is a much better choice. This location is only a few blocks away from our dispensary, and they serve some of the best Asian food in the city.
Getting Here From New Philadelphia
Although we are somewhat far from New Philadelphia, it’s very easy to reach our dispensary.
- First, get onto I-77 heading north. Take it for about 25 miles or so until you reach US-30 E.
- Take US-30 E heading toward Canton. Then, take the exit for OH-43 N/Cherry Ave.
- Stay on Cherry Ave, then turn left on 4th St NE. Our dispensary will be on the right.