Is Weed Legal in Cleveland, OH?
While recreational cannabis is not legal, it has been decriminalized in Ohio. Medical marijuana has been legal in Ohio since 2018.
FAQs About Buying From a Marijuana Dispensary Near Cleveland
Do I Have to Be an Ohio Resident to Purchase Cannabis?
Yes, you have to be a resident of the state of Ohio and it is illegal to transport cannabis across state lines because of federal regulations and restrictions.
Can I Smoke or Eat Edibles On-Site?
No, it’s illegal to consume cannabis on public property, so you’ll need to find a private property to smoke or ingest our products.
Other Reasons to Visit The Citizen by Klutch
Our cannabis dispensary is located in Lorain, OH, which is also on the border of Lake Erie. If you’re going to make the trek to visit us, may we suggest some other activities to do nearby, such as:
- Valley of the Eagles Golf Course – This golf course is one of the prettiest in the Midwest, making it an ideal spot for both getting a few holes in and celebrating a wedding. The on-site restaurant is also super delicious.
- Lakeview Beach – The shores of Lake Erie are calm and peaceful, and they can somewhat resemble what it’s like being on the coast. Lakeview Beach is the closest shore access, but there are many other waterfront locations near us.
Getting Here From Cleveland
- First, get onto I-90 W
- Follow I-90 W toward Elyria, then take exit 145
- Follow OH-57 N/Lorain Blvd
- Turn left onto Mayfield St
- Our dispensary is on the left side