We have one of the top cannabis dispensaries in the state, thanks to our vast selection of varied products and our commitment to providing the best strains. We offer flowers, pre-rolls, vape cartridges, edibles, and many more items. Our staff is also willing to help you make a final decision if you’re not sure what you want.
Is Weed Legal in Columbus, OH?
While recreational cannabis is not legal, it has been decriminalized in Ohio. Medical marijuana has been legal in Ohio since 2018.
FAQs About Buying From a Marijuana Dispensary Near Columbus
Can I Smoke or Ingest Edibles In-Store?
No, it’s illegal to consume cannabis of any kind on public property, including our dispensary.
Can I Take My Cannabis Out of State?
No, it’s illegal to transport cannabis across state lines because the substance is still illegal at the federal level.
Other Reasons to Visit The Citizen by Klutch
Since our weed dispensary is relatively far from Columbus, you might as well make a day of it and visit other sights in Canton. Here are two of our favorites.
- Canton Museum of Art – Art lovers will appreciate the exhibitions of historical and contemporary art at this museum. Events are happening all year long, and it’s kid-friendly too.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame – If you’re a big fan of football, you could spend hours browsing through the exhibits at the Hall of Fame. Learn more about the game and the great players who make it what it is.
Getting Here From Columbus, OH
- Get onto I-71 N and then merge onto US-30 E toward Wooster
- Follow US-30 E toward Canton. Take the exit toward downtown
- Merge onto Cherry Ave SE
- Our dispensary will be on the left